Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Last Thing I Remember by Andrew Klavan

This is the first book in a four book series.  I highly, HIGHLY! recommend this book to all those people out there that are searching for an awesome book for the young BOY readers out there.  Although it is great for girls as well.  Charlie West is the main character in this story.  He is a karate expert that makes me want to immediately sign up to take classes.  Charlie wakes up strapped to a chair, kidnapped by bad guys for a reason he is not clear of and sets off on an adventure to set the record straight and prove that he did not kill his friend.  At every turn his friends become enemies and he is drawn into espionage.  It is a book that grabs you from the get go and made me thankful that I had a kindle and I could immediately download the next book in the series. Don't start reading this if you have anything else to do.  The character development is superb and the action is written to grab you by the shirt front and drag you along.   My son was a fan and gave it a double thumbs up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment